Winterplace Ski Resort – The most accessible and affordable ski resort in the Southeast! Just 5 minutes off I-77, Exit 28 between Beckley and Bluefield, West Virginia. Winterplace Ski Resort boasts 27 Trails, 11 Lifts, 2 Terrain Parks and WV’s Largest Snowtubing Park. Can’t Ski or Snowboard? No Problem! Winterplace Ski Resort has the Largest Teaching area in the Southeast and was voted the #1 Resort to Learn to Ski/Snowboard at by Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine. Where WINTER is FUN for EVERYONE!
Winterplace Ski Resort – Mountain Facts:
- Slope Hours – Weekdays 9am – 10pm; Weekend/Holiday 8am – 10pm
- Night Skiing – Seven nights per week on 26 Trails and Terrain Parks (Turkey Chute Closed)
FREE night skiing with purchase of an all day lift ticket.
- Snowtubing – Largest Snowtubing Park in WV – 20 Lanes and 2 Super Carpet Lifts – 800 ft long
- Base Elevation – 2997 Feet
- Top Elevation – 3600 Feet
- Vertical Drop – 603 Feet
- Skiable Terrain – 90+ Acres
- Longest Run – 1.25 Mile (Intermediate Run)
- Slope Difficulty – Beginner – 41%; Intermediate – 44%; Advanced 15%
- Terrain Parks – Open 7 days a week (Weather dependent)
Features include: Flat Rails, Flat Down Rail, A Frame Rail, Battleship Rail, Flat Fun Box, C Box, Flat Down Fun Box, Rainbow Fun Box
For discounted tickets visit https://winterplace.com/arrive/
The username is members-credit-union and the password is winterplace.