Members Credit Union membership is free and more accessible to you than you might think. In fact you may already be eligible to join if:
- You are an employee or retiree from a Sponsor Company.
- You are a family member of any existing MCU member.
- You live, work, worship, or learn in a 25 mile radius of Hope Mills, NC.
- You live, work, worship, or learn in Surry, Wilkes, or Yadkin County
- You live, work, worship, or learn in Sampson or Duplin County.
- You are a member of an affiliate association of MCU.
Joining is Easy
Joining our credit union is painless and convenient. Check your membership eligibility and have your photo I.D. ready. You may visit any of Members CU’s Branch locations during normal business hours, contact your employer’s HR Department or Members CU Sponsor Representative (if employed by a Sponsor Company), or call our Member Service Department at 800-951-8000.
Family Member Definition
If you are a relative of a current Members CU member, you are eligible to join. Family members are defined as spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, brothers and sisters (including step relations).